Thursday, January 20, 2011

Day 1

So today I decided to start cleaning out the flower bed in my backyard. In theory this will become a vegetable garden. The only reason I am now starting a blog is a selfish one. I figure if I promise to write and maybe have someone read it, then I may be more likely to follow through! Well I guess we'll see how that turns out! It really started out because I posted a question on a website and that resulted in a little article. ( Yay me!) So here I go.
The only being who knows any of this is going on is my dog Lucky. Poor thing, he'll be so tired of me. He usually has the backyard to himself. I actually noticed he likes to tan, as he lies in the sun most days! No worries he has lots of shade he just prefers sun...as a true Californian should.
So off we go, Lucky and I, on our gardening adventure.... See you (or you read me) along the way:)

No comments:

Post a Comment